Thinking of expanding your HR business internationally?
Cynthia Dearin is an international business strategist, author and keynote speaker.
She’s also the Founder of Dearin & Associates and the International Business Accelerator.
In 2015, Cynthia published her first book, Camels, Sheikhs and Billionaires: Your Guide to Business Culture in the Middle East & North Africa, which became an Amazon best-seller.
Her second book, Business Beyond Borders: How to Take Your Company Global is due for release in 2019.
- How did someone who studied French and Japanese end up as an expert in Middle East business?
- What does Dearin & Associates do?
- What are the most common problems you’re called in to address?
- In your opinion, what types of businesses can look at international expansion?
- If an HR business is considering an international expansion, what should they consider?
- Once an HR business has chosen a particular country as their base for an expansion into a new continent such as Europe or the Middle East, what happens next?
- Any final advice for HR companies that want to expand internationally?